ACCESS to Production and Nutrition
ACCESS to Production and Nutrition is reducing poverty and malnutrition and improving the health of 20,500 households in the southern Honduran Dry Corridor (La Paz, Intibucá, and Lempira) by delivering activities and services aimed at increasing incomes, employment opportunities, productivity, access to markets, financial services, and better maternal and child nutrition and health services. Key results to date:
- 20,000 hectares of land under improved practices, with more than 11,000 households surpassing targets in income increases.
- 92 percent of children under six months in target communities exclusively breastfed.
- Project Duration: 2015-2020
- Value Chains: Coffee; horticulture; staple crops
- Regions: Intibucá; La Paz; Lempira
© 2020 Fintrac Inc. All rights reserved.