Why work at Fintrac?
In the last decade, we have increased incomes of smallholder famers and contributed to the food security of five million people.
- Our vocation is our avocation. We are committed to making a difference in the world.
- Our employees are knowledgeable, diverse, collaborative, and inquisitive.
- Our senior management is accessible and engaged.
- Our standard is not satisfactory, it is transformative excellence.
- Your career can really change peoples’ lives.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures. Combined, they speak more than a dozen languages and work with local partners to transfer good agricultural practices to more than one million farmers. Globally, 80 percent of our employees are from developing countries; at our home offices, 60 percent are women.
Click each image below to hear from our staff on what it's like working at Fintrac.
We strongly believe in offering benefits that promote the health and well-being of our staff and their families. At the core of our comprehensive benefit plan is 100 percent employer-paid health coverage for our staff and their dependent children.
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid sick and personal time
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays